Welcome to Music lessons at Clayton Music!
Where students have fun with with music!
We welcome your referrals of family and friends!
Policies for Clayton Music Studio Lessons:
- Tuition is per month, no extra charge for 5 week months. However, if any one entire month is postponed or canceled, the extra lessons given during the year for the 5-week months will be billed to the student. Tuition is the same every month for 46 lessons per calendar year. See Item 12 for Vacation Schedule. Students often receive extra lessons because of the 5 week months.
- If the lesson is canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson, the student will be billed for that lesson.
- Students pay up front for the month within the first week of the month.
- Lessons can be reduced in length for one month during the school year (1 hour per month per student minimum), by giving a 30 day notice, and the responsible party must email Julia to give notice.
- There are no refunds or credits given for lessons canceled by the student. Make up lessons are not guaranteed; this is up to the availability of the instructor. Please contact instructor for possible scheduling, However; during the months of June-August, tuition can be prorated for previously planned summer events with a 30 day notice.
- If a lesson(s) is canceled by the instructor, the student will receive a make up lesson or credit.
- Referrals will receive a (one time) $10 discount on the next months tuition for each referral that signs up!!!
- For lessons given in the students’ home, please allow 15 minutes before or after the scheduled time for the instructor to arrive, due to sometimes unavoidable factors such as traffic, weather, and/or previous lessons going over their time for special circumstances.
- Please feel free to let us know how the lessons are going to help us provide the best possible service to you. You are welcome to email any special circumstances that need extra attention.
- Students who take vacation or Leave for a Month or more during the year are not guaranteed their same lesson spot when they return unless they have agreed to pay for lessons while they are gone and have agreed to a partial make up schedule when they return.
- Students who keep lessons all summer or change lesson day/time for the summer are guaranteed their same lesson days and times back when school resumes in the fall and are scheduled before returning students.
- Studio’s are closed on the following holidays with no make-up lessons and no credits given (these lessons are covered by the extra lessons during the year when there are 5-week months): Christmas – 1 week, Thanksgiving day and the Friday following, New Year’s Day, July 4th, two weeks per year instructor vacation. All Students will be calendared to be sure they receive a minimum of 46 lessons each year.
Julia Aguilar, 925-497-1003 firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: July 2020